preacherman

Monday, October 17, 2011

Being The Answer To Prayer

It is easy to tell people who are in need of something in life or dealing with something in life, "I'm praying for you." I think that is good but often wonder are we, you and I the answer to someones prayer? Do we ignore the needs of others when we could be the answer? Do we just say we are praying so we don't have to act on the person's behalf? Is saying we are praying our way of justifying that we did something? Are we the answer to peoples prayers and situation in life? Have you been the answer to someones prayer lately? When there is a need in someones life do you meet it? How have you been the answer to someones prayer lately? How has someone been the answer to your prayer lately? How? I want to challenge you to not just pray but be the answer to someones prayer. Do something to make a difference now.

What do you think?
Share your thoughts.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Miss Lego said...

when we pray we are telling God to look over for the situation we are mentioning, and remember that God is almighty, is huge and pure loving, therefore, He will come and answer our prayer, whether it is directed to ourselves or someone else.

4:03 PM  
Blogger SingleMamma4God said...

No one has said they were praying for something I have provided lately. At the same time I know I have been at least an encouragement via my Twitter feedback.

God has been speaking to me about my financial giving so a little of that has flowed out as well. I do not put off action with prayer.

My heart is open to do all that I can for people who truly need help. When I had a car I gave lifts for free to strangers and such things.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sportet said...

At the end of Matthew 9, Jesus says, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest."

Then in the beginning of Matthew 10, Jesus calls the twelve over and sends them out to proclaim the good news of the kingdom, basically saying, "Hey your prayers our answered. I'm sending you!"

Pray first, but be prepared for God to send you as an answer.

Manifest Blog

2:19 PM  
Blogger preacherman said...

Miss Lego,
Thank for your comment.
I appreciate it.
Great reminder.

7:38 PM  
Blogger preacherman said...

SingleMamma4God,
Thanks for your thoughts.
I think it is great when we can do what can. We are blessed when God provides the opportunities. We just have to be open and willing. Again thanks for your thoughts.

7:39 PM  
Blogger preacherman said...

SingleMamma4God,
Thanks for your thoughts.
I think it is great when we can do what can. We are blessed when God provides the opportunities. We just have to be open and willing. Again thanks for your thoughts.

7:39 PM  
Blogger preacherman said...

Stephen,
I appreciate your comments too.
Always challenging.
Like the scripture references too and the explanation. Well said.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home