preacherman

Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Tess

I want to wish my wife a wonderful happy birthday this coming Saturday. I always have been told by my mom and others that you don't tell the age of a woman. Why? I think I will anyway, not! :-) I am so grateful that God created her because she is my soul mate. She was meant for me and is a true blessing to me, my family and others. Happy Birthday Sweetie. I love you more than life itself and pray for this year to be the best ever.

Share your birthday wishes.

7 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY 2 U

TESS!!!!! and may GOD bless ya with many more!!!!!!!!!!! :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger cwinwc said...

Happy Birthday to your wife. Have a good weekend.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Tess Mabry said...

Thank you Kinney and Everybody.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tess! Wishes from Down Under. Love Wendy in Sydney

10:23 PM  
Blogger J. A.S.H. said...

Happy Birthday Tessellations! Aren't you like 40 or something?? *super huge grin* JOKING!!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Today's blog theme has been about the blessings our soul mates bring to us...thank you for yet another reminder.

robin

3:45 PM  
Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

Hope she hade a most blessed, happy birthday!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home