preacherman

Monday, April 16, 2007

Praying for Virginia Tech Students, Famlies, Staff

I hope and pray that you will find the strength and comfort that God abundantly gives during times of suffering, loss, confusion and stress. I pray that God will give you a double portion of His love and grace. I hope and pray the He will close your hears and hearts to the Media and Televangelists and others who say, "that God caused this to happen because of" or "question why a loving God would cause or allow something like this to happen?" I pray this blessing upon you in days, weeks, and months to come as it says in the word of the Lord, "The Lord bless you and keep you; the LOrd make his face shine upon you and be graceous to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26
Amen!

I know the power of prayer in numbers. I am living, walking, proof.

If you would like you can share your thoughts, feelings, prayers.